They’re the sneakers that work every season. The sneakers that can work with just about any outfit you manage to dream up. They’re Monochrome, and there’s virtually no room for error when going with black or white options. Timeless and classic, it’s sure to serve its purpose all year round with ease.
For the smart-casual gent, PAUSE recommends the classic Adidas Superstar II, originally known for being Run-DMC’s classic sneaker. If you’re after an everyday sports look, try the Nike Air Force 1. Want to try something different? The Chuck Taylors is right up your street. And for a sporty twist, we’d recommend going for a Nike Free Run 2 or the Roshe Run.
Luckily for you, Foot Asylum have had all of these sneakers arrive online in simple and versatile monochrome options. Check out the full range over at Footasylum.
Words: Kacion Mayers
1) Adidas Originals White & Black Superstar II, £61.99, available at Footasylum
2) Adidas Originals White Superstar II, £54.99, available at Footasylum
3) Adidas Originals Black Superstar II, £61.99, available at Footasylum
4) NIKE Black Roshe Run Trainer, £69.99, available at Footasylum
5) NIKE Air Max 90 Premium, £94.99, available at Footasylum
6) NIKE White Air Force 1 Low Trainer, £69.99, available at Footasylum
7) NIKE Black Air Force 1 Low Trainer, £69.99, available at Footasylum
8) Chuck Taylor White All Stars, £44.99, available at Footasylum
9) Chuck Taylor Black All Stars, £44.99, available at Footasylum
10) Vans Slip-ons Trainers in Black, £47.00, available at Urban Outfitters
See our post on Vans slip-ons here
On the 1st of May we will be launching our first 3 fashion films at our PAUSE Pop Up Party – introducing the new experience of PAUSE. We aren’t going to give much away but make sure you attend this event to see these amazing videos. This is a brand new approach as we are looking to embrace our digital presence and will be introducing many other launches to come.
The three fashion films will be launched at 7:30pm on the night.
Make sure you email email@example.com to attend the launch! Also follow us on YouTube for an update when it goes LIVE.