Here’s our street style shots from LCM day three shot by Dylan Cortex for PAUSE Online.
This week’s top 20 items to buy.
You know its that time of the week again, and we’ve got a whole new selection of clothing, sneakers, and accessories to keep you looking fresh for the introduction of the autumn season and this September month. We’ve always got you covered here at PAUSE, so check out the weekly scoop below:
1. Reclaimed Vintage Heritage Cape – available at ASOS
2. ETQ Amsterdam Grey Leather Low 2 Sneakers – available at SSENSE
3. Off—white patchwork check overshirt – available at Choice store
4. Polaroid Socialmatic camera – available at Urban Outfitters
5. Visvim FBT Lhako leather sneakers – available at Mr. Porter
6. Fred Perry x Raf Simons Chevron Pique shirt – available at Fred Perry
7. Topman stretch skinny chino – available at Topman
8. PUMA x Alexander McQueen lace disc sneakers – available at Farfetch
9. Supreme faux fur hooded zip jacket – available at Supreme New York
10. Champion logo print cotton jersey – available at Selfridges
11. Ted Baker printed walker umbrella – available at Selfridges
12. Acne Studios Roland Reid trousers – available at Acne Studios
13. Nike x Acronym Lunar Force 1 – available at End Clothing
14. Topman scuba cowl sweatshirt – available at Topman
15. Levi’s 501 Customised & Tapered jeans – available at Size?
16. Neil Barrett printed cotton t-shirt – available at Mr. Porter
17. Alexander McQueen Twisted Skull necklace – available at Harrods
18. Matthew Miller denim jacket – available at Farfetch
19. Saint Laurent distressed jeans – available at Mr. Porter
20. adidas Tubular X – available at Zalando