There comes a time in every gentleman’s life when he wants that all important luxury watch. It’s not just a chunky, leather or gold piece of jewellery just to show off to his mates, it’s more of a statement that can be shown in many ways. An example may be his success, where he may have got that all important promotion at work and what better way to translate that through a luxury piece of time on his wrist.
If you’re trying to attract the opposite sex, yes it’s these little details from your outfit that make females notice and something as simple as the watch gives off a sense of masculinity, maturity & control.
So we here at PAUSE have picked out some of the best luxury watches for you to wear around your wrist from all different shapes and prices…
1. MOUGIN & PIQUARD x J.CREW | £695 | MrPorter.com
2. BURBERRY BU9800 | £950 | Selfridges.com
3. HUBLOT CLASSIC FUSION | £4,200 | TheWatchGallery.com
4. MICHAEL KORS GUNMETAL LAYTON | £359 | LuxuryWatchBoutique.com
5. ARMANI EXCHANGE BLACK DIAL | £159 | Hsamuel.co.uk
Words by Jordan Victor-Harrison