Today marks the start of the second London Collections: Men shows and setting us off to a flying start is Fashion Forward winner Lou Dalton who delivered a collection of a refined sports meets tailored aesthetic.
– Contrast panelled everything; olive and burgundy and grey and rust coloured bomber jackets, charcoal and slate suits with burgundy lapels and pocket details.
– Tartan – both trousers and shirts.
– The new relaxed leg shape.
– PVC (bare with us) trousers and sleek parka.
– The boots – ankle with metal toe plate.
– Mohair jumpers – moss green and rusty red
– The overalls – Burgundy, check. Innovative, check. Manly, check. What’s not to like.
– Hair kept simple, the side parting isn’t going anywhere.
Check our the video to watch the catwalk show.
By Sunil MaKan (ELLE Magazine)