Floral print has firmly rooted itself in our bank of trends again this year, urging men to play on their feminine sides not only with cuts and fabrics but also with playful bold prints. However, men need not fear for their masculinity. If pulled off with the right amount of confidence and daring attitude, you can keep stylish and testosterone fueled in slightly androgynous prints and get-ups.
SS13 gave us a botanical bonanza of wild, psychedelic, 70’s inspired floral from the likes of Prada and Versace. This season the style is more vintage floral with a modern twist styled in blocks of bold print on subtle tones from the likes of Raf Simons and Paul Smith. At the end of the day, the moral of the story is, there’s nothing wrong with a little flower power.
1. Penfield Floral Print Bucket Hat – £38
2. Alexander Mcqueen Floral Skull Print T-Shirt – £115
3. Hentsch Man Floral Short-Sleeved Shirt – £90
4. Zara Floral Blazer – £69.99
5. May 28th White Floral Watch – £30
6. Topman Design Floral Stripe Bomber Jacket – £150
7. French Connection Razor Floral Kent Shorts – £45
8. Reclaimed Vintage Floral Backpack – £40
9. Paul Smith Navy Floral Print Trousers – £159
10. Raf Simons Textured Floral Hightops – £430
11. Anerkjendt Olfert Sweatshirt – £50
Words by Kacion Mayers