The sunshine at the weekend, however short lived, was a reminder that spring is just around the corner. With new weather comes new sneakers. Take it as the perfect excuse to freshen up your selection, with our top 10 sneakers a guy should own this spring.
1. Nike Roshe Run, £70, available from Size?
2. Adidas Originals, £67, available from JD Sports
3. Nike Air Huaraches, £85, available from JD Sports
4. Air Jordan 1 Mid, £95, available from Nike
5. Saucony Shadow 6000, £89, available from Mr Porter
7. Nike Roshe Run – Black Plam Exclusive, £69, available from Office
8. Lanvin Slip-On Sneakers, £340, available from Mr Porter
Intro Words: Katie Walton
Selected by: Johnson Gold