It looks like the 90s trend is no longer reserved for family holidays; the bucket hats are back. Made famous by the Hip-Hop favourites, LL Cool J and Jam Master Jay in the late 80s and brought back in the 90s thanks to Damon Dash, Ghostface Killah, and Rakim.
The look is now being sported by modern-day musicians of the likes of Pharrell Williams and The Weeknd.
Here’s a pick of our top 10 fave bucket hats to inspire you to take the plunge…
1) Lifers Reversible Bucket Hat in Camo Print £28.00 available at urbanoutfitters.co.uk
2) Stussy Checkerboard Bucket Hat £42.00 – available at size.co.uk
3) The Northface Sun Stash Bucket Hat in Blue £20.00 – available at size.co.uk
4) ASOS Black Bucket Hat £20.00 – available at asos.com
5) Obey Sativa Bucket Hat £40.00 – available at urbanoutfitters.co.uk
6) Publish Joey Bucket Hat £40.00 – available at size.co.uk
7) Stussy Paradise Bucket Hat £39 – available at stussy.co.uk
8) Stussy Flags Bucket Hat £39 – available at stussy.co.uk
9) 10. DEEP J. Evans Bucket Hat £35 – available at Size.co.uk
10) Stussy Stock Lock Bucket Hat £40 – available at Size.co.uk
Words: Charlotte Brown