Sandals have been a huge runway trend in men’s fashion lately, making them one of those footwear trends that every fashion forward guy should partake in. You can style them in your own way pairing them with cropped shorts, pants or even with a suit for a fun and easy casual take on formal wear, making it less serious. It’s time for your toes and feet to breathe and before donning these pair of sandals, take our advice; have clean and nicely groomed toenails, so the sole focus would be on your footwear. Go from strappy gladiator sandals to simple and intricate ones to go with your outfit and taste, plus there have been some daring street-style fashion boys pairing their sandals with socks for an it-sounds-wrong-but-looks-so-right approach. So just have fun!
Here are the Top 10 menswear sandals you should own now:
1) TOPMAN, Brown Leather Smart Sandals, £35, available here.
2) DSQUARED, Camouflage Print Ponyskin Sandals, £358, available here.
3) TED BAKER, Tuxee Sandals, £70, available here.
4) ASOS, Sandals With Woven Leather Strap, £30, available here.
5) BIRKENSTOCK, Athen Caged Smooth Leather Sandals, £84, available here.
6) GIVENCHY, Swiss Sandals in Roses-Print Leather, £361, available here.
7) GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI HOMME, Woven Leather Slingback Sandals, £495, available here.
8) ASOS, Sandals in Leather, £40, available here.
9) SCHUH, Birkenstock Arizona Sandals, £50, available here.
10) LANVIN, Blue Criss-Cross Strap Sandals, £306, available here.
Words: Ievan Darwin