The celebrities strike the red carpet for the VMAs.
MTV hosted the Video Music Awards last night with big performances from Usher to Beyonce, emotional speeches and of course the celebrities all dressed and ready for the red carpet. We at PAUSE took a closer look into all who attended in menswear and rounded up our favourites, make sure you vote for the best dressed man at the MTV VMAs 2014. See all below:
1. American singer-songwriter Nick Jonas attended the MTV VMAs red carpet dressed blue-stripped suit by Vivenne Westwood.
2. NBA star Nick Young attended the MTV VMAs red carpet dressed in Saint Laurent head-to-toe and finished his look to match his lady in the silver Saint Laurent Creepers. (Get the look here)
3. Hip Hop star Wiz Khalifa attended the MTV VMAs red carpet wearing a suicide prevention shirt, which was a clear yet simplistic statement of public service announcement for suicide prevention.
4. Sweet boy Chris Brown turned the tables as he came to the MTV VMAs red carpet in full street wear. He wore an Alexander McQueen bomber jacket and a pair of red Pierre Hardy sneakers. (Get the look here)
6. American singer-songwriter Usher attended the MTV VMAs red carpet in monochromatic style wearing a clean white shirt, black jeans and finished with white Maison Martin Margiela sneakers.
Time for the real question, who was the best dressed man at the MTV Video Music Awards 2014? Cast your votes now.