Outerwear staples for the cold season.
October is here and the temperatures are quickly dropping day by day so the only way to strive and survive in style through this season is to invest in a coat that will take you all the way. Our editor Johnson Gold has selected his favourite key autumn/winter 2014 coats that will last you a lifetime.
Whether you’re looking to invest in one coat, or grab a range of different styled coats, we’ve hunted down for the top trendy coats from the high street to the luxurious stores. When selecting the one for you, this you should always look at the colour, design, cut and most importantly, if the coat will blend with most of the clothing in your current wardrobe. Once you’ve found the right one, you won’t need to invest in a coat again, unless you need something for a specific outfit/occasion. Below our editor has rounded up some of his suggested favourites to suit your personality this season:
1) Black Wool Mix Coat With Leather Look Sleeves, £95.00, available at Topman
2) ASOS Wool Overcoat In Oversize, £125.00, available at ASOS
3) AMI Tan Double Breasted Trench Coat, £579.00, available at End Clothing
4) New Look Asymmetric Biker Jacket, £49.99, available at ASOS
5) Ted Baker BALON Wool coat, £329.00, available at Ted Baker
6) A.P.C. x Kanye Parka Military Khaki, £1,789.00, available at End Clothing
7) Brown ASOS Wool Overcoat, £100.00, available at ASOS
8) Black leather-look trim smart jacket, £110.00, available at River Island
9) MA-1 City Explorer Flight Jacket, £109.00, available at Alpha Industries
10) Grey ASOS Wool Overcoat, £100.00, available at ASOS