Camel Coats have been trending big since last year, and if you don’t own one by now, then make your coat of this season a camel. Camel coats easily blend with any guys winter wardrobe, styling the strong statement coat can go with almost anything and everything. We at PAUSE particularly like to style it in black, navy, white or grey as the coat catches eyes. Whether you’re the tailoring, smart casual or the street type, invest in a camel coat now and you’ll wear it forever.
As the coat is highly popular here’s some camel coats we’ve found online:
1) Tailored Wool-Blend Overcoat, £179.99, available at Mango
2) Camel Hair Double Breasted Coat with Wool, £499.00, available at Marks and Spencer
3) Long Camel Coat, £130, available at River Island
4) Camel Woolen Peacoat, £85.00, available at River Island
5) Peter Werth Cropley London Topcoat in Camel, £249, available at Urban Outfitters
If you don’t see the camel coat you want check out eBay or visit a Vintage shop.