Minimalism with a touch of Youth.
Pink is the new colour to explore this season for men. From the pink adidas x Raf Simon sneakers to the pink jumpers and hoodies, Spring/Summer 2015 is all about taking risks without looking risky. When wearing this pink jumper the best way is the keep it minimal, don’t over do it but allow light colours to compliment your outfit. Beige chinos are slowly making a comeback and the baseball caps have returned for good, style these with white t-shirt and nice pair of sneakers to finish like these classic Commes des Garçons x Converse sneakers.
Shop the look below:
1. G-SHOCK Crazy Rotary Watch 5398, £120.00, available at Selfridges
2. Pink Sweater, £14.00 – £25.00, available at Uniqlo & ASOS
3. Grey Charcoal Melton Snapback Cap, £14.00, available at Topman
4. Carhartt Sid Pant Leather Rinsed, £79.00, available at END. Clothing
5. A.P.C Fairfax White Tee, £69.00, available at END. Clothing
6. Converse x Commes des Garçons Chuck Taylor Sneakers, £84.99, available at Selfridges