Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication.
This season minimalist looks is a go-to option to master as it’s a easy way to assure your style is on check, buy even if you’re rushing in the morning trying to figure out what to wear. When you think minimal, everything syncs together. Every year a guy needs a new selection of clean classic white shirts and this Parachute Cap Sleeve Shirt is a new style for spring/summer 2015 that we recommend. Styling this shirt is easy, keep the rest black and everything will flow with ease. Cropped trousers bring a minimal touch to any outfit, especially when styled with white classic shirt, these cropped Public School joggers are a must-have and can be continuously worn with your everyday looks. Sandals have stamped its way back this season and these Dr Marten gladiator sandals will give your outfit a strong definition. Accessorize with minimal pieces, add this Etudes Studio hat for more depth in your look and don’t forget to PAUSE your whole outfit with a PAUSE tote bag to finish.
Shop the look below:
1. Etudes Studio Sesam Felt Hat, £186.08, available at East Dane
2. Helmut Lang Parachute Cap Sleeve Shirt, £154.17 , available at East Dane
3. AJ Morgan Round Sunglasses, £15.00, available at ASOS
4. Public School Black cropped jersey jogging trousers, £310.00, available at Harvey Nichols
5. PAUSE Black Tote Bag, £5.00, available at PAUSE Online Shop
6. Dr Martens Gryphon Sandals, £90.00, available at ASOS
Check out our guide on how to keep minimal here.