It’s that time of the week again. We’re back with our Top 20 picks from this week to keep you at the top of your style game. With a variety of new releases for the upcoming season being introduced over the last few weeks, it’s only right that we keep you up-to-date with this week’s latest must-haves.
1. Guess Optical Lenses GU in black- at Frames Direct for £119
2. Herringbone Casual Coach jacket in navy – at River Island for £55
3. Saint Laurent black leather harness Wyatt Boots – at SSENSE for £635
4. RAINS backpack in black – at RAINS for £75
5. Adidas “Stan Smith” by Raf Simons sneakers – at Farfetch for £210
6. Smart Wool-blend Peacoat in green – at River Island for £90
7. RAINS Anorak in black – at RAINS for £70
8. Giuseppi Zanotti logo skate shoes – at Selfridges for £455
9. Alexander McQueen Moving Skeleton Keyring – at Harrods for £155
10. Raf Simons short sleeve t-shirt – at The Corner for £198
11. Ripped stretch skinny jeans in white – at Topman for £38
12. Y-3 Qasa High in Bright Blue – at Footasylum for £260
13. Pigalle Wave waterproof shell jacket – at Selfridges for £90
14. Givenchy Cuban-fit printed cotton-jersey sweatshirt – at Mr. Porter for £475
15. Our Legacy SP Metallic Pullover sweatshirt – at Our Legacy for £170
16. Acne Studios Aron t tweed beige trousers – at Acne Studios for £260
17. Chuck Taylor II in black – at Office for £60
18. Split Longsleeve t-shirt – at Rabbit Hole London for £60
19. Acne Studios Flinton sweatshirt in black – at Acne Studios for £180
20. Lightweight overcoat in black – at ASOS for £60
Star Wars conquers Adidas Superstar 80s.
About week after the release of the adidas Originals “mi Star Wars” ZX Flux, dosage the Three Stripes brand is now back using the Superstar 80s as a canvas for the worldwide successful movie.
Both adult and younger fans can customize the iconic design through mi adidas with allover prints , exclusive lace-locks, Star Wars laces, and custom-molded Darth Vader and Stormtrooper Shell-toes.
Check out below a few examples, whilst all of them are available straight through adidas’s customization program.