1. ASOS Sweatshirt – Click here to buy.
2. ASOS Drop Crotch Trousers With Gathered Waist Detail – Click here to buy.
3. ASOS Backpack In Black With Snakeskin Effect – Click here to buy.
4. Y-3 Retro Boost men – Click here to buy.
5. Diesel Green dégradé wool blend jumper – Click here to buy.
6. HOOD BY AIR Logo print jeans – Click here to buy.
7. Adidas Stan Smith CF – Click here to buy.
8. Diemme Fontesi Black Kudu – Click here to buy.
9. COACH Wild beast pebbled leather backpack – Click here to buy.
10. Urban Renewal Vintage Customised Black Plaid Kimono – Click here to buy.
11. River Island Grey mesh panel short sleeve jumper – Click here to buy.
12. Topman navy skinny check chino – Click here to buy.
13. New Balance 580 Black and Blue Running Trainers – Click here to buy.
14. MCM Bionic medium black faux leather backpack – Click here to buy.
15. Mi-pac black duffel bag – Click here to buy.
16. Marni X Porter Green Helmet Bag – Click here to buy.
17. Cote et Ciel Men’s Olive Isar Twin Touch Memory Backpack – Click here to buy.
18. Juun J Oversized Pocket Bomber Jacket – Click here to buy.
19. Givenchy Neoprene Detail Sweat Shorts – Click here to buy.
20. Burberry – Click here to buy.
If you’re going to do something, stand up.
Reaching 10 years of business, Alexander Wang reveals his latest project in collaboration with the charity DoSomething, of the world’s largest organizations for supporting youth and local change. The exploding campaign shot by reowned photographer Steven Klein features a portrait of some of the most influential celebrities from Kayne West, Kate Moss, Kim Kardashian, The Weeknd to Tyga and many more. 38 Celebriteis have been featured dressed in the Alexander Wang x DoSomething collection to show their support to the campaign. See the full campaign above and look for the collection now exclusively at Alexander Wang stores and AlexanderWang.com. 50% of the retail price of each piece will go to DoSomething.org with the objective to raise both funding and awareness.
Who else featured in the campaign? See the full list below:
Fei Fei Sun
Georgia May Jagger
Kim Kardashian West
Taraji P. Henson