It’s that time of the week again!
Autumn days are swiftly passing by and to make sure you look the best for you everyday looks we’ve collected the best buys to get right now. Shop the items below:
1. ASOS Drop Shoulder Overcoat In Camel – Click here to buy.
2. WRAPS Railway Denim Jacket – Click here to buy.
3. Lux P8 Grey Belted Overcoat – Click here to buy.
4. Acne Studios Leather Jacket – Click here to buy.
5. Native Youth Wool Overcoat – Click here to buy.
6. River Island Grey Roll Neck Top – Click here to buy.
7. River Island Purple knitted roll neck jumper – Click here to buy.
8. Common Projects Low Sneakers – Click here to buy.
9. Raf Simons Houndstooth Overcoat – Click here to buy.
10. Topman Blue Mid Wash Ripped Stretch Skinny Jeans – Click Here To Buy
11. Versus Versace Black Buckle Shoe – Click here to buy.
12. Asos Pointed Chelsea Boots In Tan Suede – Click here to buy.
13. Champion Joggers With All Over Print – Click here to buy.
14. Sneaky Shoe Protection Spray & Wipes – Click here to buy.
15. Cheap Monday Work Chinos In Washed Sand – Click here to buy.
16. Reebok Exofit Low Og – Click here to buy.
17. ASOS Drop Shoulder Wool Rich Overcoat In Green – Click here to buy.
18. TOPMAN Grey Roll Beanie – Click here to buy.
19. Topman Camel Lightweight Cape – Click here to buy.
20. Our Legacy Relaxed Trouser – Click Here To Buy
British Menswear Label Launch Flagship Soho, London Store
Manchester based label Represent recently opened their London flagship store on 4 upper James Street in London, Soho. The move from online to brick & mortar gives the label a chance to demonstrate their online aesthetic and interact with their audience. From a range of quality denim essentials, bomber jackets and new accessories bag collection. Be sure to pop by the store if you’re in the area.
4 Upper James St,
It is after careful and long consideration that I have decided to leave my position as creative director of Christian Dior’s women’s collection […] Christian Dior is an extraordinary company, and it has been an immense privilege to write a few pages of this magnificent book.
In a statement delivered by LVMH, designer Raf Simons announced his departure from French fashion house Dior. The 47-year old designer stepped down from his position after his appointment as the artistic director of the womenswear collections in April 2012, greeting his parent company and the team that surrounded him throughout his career within the fashion house. The news come as a surprise amongst the fashion industry cognoscenti, marking the end of a modernist and meticulous era for Dior.