1. Topman Black Knitdown Bomber Jacket – Click Here To Buy
2. Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Free Flyknit 3.0 – Click Here To Buy
3. CDG SHIRT Boy Back Print Coach Jacket – Click Here To Buy
4. Undercover Burger Queen Crew Sweat – Click Here To Buy
5. Visvim Thorson Washed Satin – Twill Bomber Jacket – Click Here To Buy
6. Polo Ralph Lauren – Zip Up Ribbed Cotton – Blend Jersey Hoodie – Click Here To Buy
7. Yeezy Season 1 Tab Bottom Pant – Click Here To Buy
8. A Bathing Ape – Space Camo T-shirt – Click Here To Buy
9. Ralph Lauren Classic Pony Baseball Cap – Click Here To Buy
10. ASOS Slim Longline Blazer – Click Here To Buy
11. Gosha Rubchinskiy Fur Collar Park – Click Here To Buy
12. Topman Black Pork Pie Hat – Click Here To Buy
13. YEEZY Season 1 Crew Sweat – Click Here To Buy
14. Reebok CI Nylon Trainers – Click Here To Buy
15. Topman Multipack Black And Grey Crew Neck Jumpers – Click Here To Buy
16. Levis 511 Black 3D Slim Jeans – Click Here To Buy
17. Black Herringbone Cape – Click Here To Buy
18. Cheap Monday Neo Hid Red And Black Check Shirt – Click Here To Buy
19. YEEZY Season 1 SFT Sweat Pant – Click Here To Buy
20. Maison Margiela 22 Future High Sneaker – Click Here To Buy
Musicians Tinashe & Dev Hynes steal the moment together.
Singer Tinashe & music producer Dev Hynes both come together to cover the October/November issue of Essential Homme’s first music issue. Shot by photographer Michael Schwartz, approved the editorial captures Tinashe and Hynes in fashion-forward statement looks styled by Terry Lu. Embracing mainly black garments throughout, Tinashe and Hynes both serve sophisticated edgy labels from Calvin Klein Collection to Dolce & Gabbana. See the full editorial below:
Filling Pieces reveals its next drop.
Raised by Wolves joins forces with Amsterdam based sneaker brand Filling Pieces on a clean Mountain cut silhouette for Fall/Winter 2015. Inspired by the authentic Canadian-made moccasins, which combines Canadian heritage with European craftsmanship together for its latest offering. The comes in two colourways, brown and navy blue in suede and features “X” stitched detailing on the side. The collaboration is available from the 30th of October at KITH NYC, Baskets Amsterdam, Raised by Wolves and Filling Pieces online store.