Check out our round up of the top 10 sneaker this week.
1) Nike Air Huarache “Varsity Red” & “Midnight Navy” – £100 – Release November 21st – Available at Nike.
4) Y-3 White Tech-Fabric Qasa High-Top – $400 – Available to pre-order now – Available at Barney’s New York.
5) Fendi Black & Multicolour Running Sneakers – £505 – Available To Order Now – Available at SSENSE.
6) adidas Stan Smiths Pony Hair Sneakers by Pharrell Williams – Click here to buy.
7) Highs & Lows x REEBOK Ventilator “White Smoke” – £105 – Release November 21st – Available at End Clothing.
8) NikeLab Air Flight 89 Obsidian/White-Obsidian – $150 – Release November 20th – Available at NikeLab.
9) Foot Locker’s Week of Greatness: NIKE TN1 Gym Red – Click here to buy.
10) Nike SB Trainerendor Premium White/White & Island/White – $120 – Release November – Available at Size?
Palace Skateboards full “Internationale” 2015 drop list.
Soon after confirmation of an Los Angeles pop-up shop and matching lookbook for Palace’s “Internationale” endeavour, we are now treated to a detailed look of the full product line up via the Palace Skateboards website. Featuring miscellanea items to complement the “Internationale” epithet, Palace Skateboards have introduced a panoply of jackets, crewnecks, hoodies, sweats and t-shirts, in addition to accessories including headwear and pins, adorned with custom graphics and stylised Palace branding. As to adhere to the Los Angeles and Californian lifestyle, various items have been tinged with themes of surf clubs and cults.
Expect these items to drop on November 27th via Palace’s online and London flagship store, as well as the aforementioned LA pop-up store. Considering Palace’s popularity has now spread abroad, expect these items to sell out fast; however, in the meantime, be sure to visit its online store to check out the collection’s additional colourways.