Inhale the flavours of the Mediterranean
Where? Apero, 2 Harrington Road, London
A quaint and authentic restaurant in South Kensington, with a high end feel, but very reasonable price tag. Quiet but full of atmosphere, the perfect location for a catch up with friends!
The menu is made up of sharing plates, so choose 2-3 plates each, and get the best out of the many flavours!
- Focaccia, ricotta & black olive – £3.50
- Charcuterie (Milano Salami, Bresaola, Mortadella, Saucisson, crisp bread & pickles) – £8.50
- Pan-fried gnocchi, goat’s cheese & roasted red pepper sauce – £7.00
- Seared tuna with Nicoise salad – £7.50
- Gambas al Ajillo (garlic spiced prawns) – £9.00
- Portland crab with apple & cucumber gazpacho – £10.00
6.30am to 10.30am Monday to Friday, 7am to 11am Saturday and Sunday
Lunch & Dinner
Midday to 2.30pm Monday to Friday, 6pm to 10.30pm Monday to Sunday
11.30am to 2.30pm Saturday and Sunday
Midday to Midnight Monday to Thursday, Midday to 11pm Sunday
Midday to 1am Friday and Saturday
For more information and to book, click here.