Supreme Take Away One of the Night's Biggest Awards.
Taking place at New York City Brooklyn Museum, last night’s CFDA awards saw some of fashion’s biggest names gather for a night of recognition among peers.
While the event was packed with a plethora of industry leaders including Ralph Lauren, Edward Enninful & Donatella Versace; one of the biggest awards of the night went to Supreme’s James Jebbia for menswear designer of the year.
Check out some more notable wins below or head to the CFDA’s website for the full list.
- Members Salute – Ralph Lauren
- International Award – Donatella Versace
- Media Award – Edward Enninful
- Fashion Icon Award – Naomi Campbell
- Influencer Award – Kim Kardashian West
- Menswear Designer of the Year – Supreme
- Womenswear Designer of the Year – Raf Simons, Calvin Klein