Ensuring no bots!
Tired of seeing bots infiltrate online sneaker drops and making it difficult for fans to cop, Klarna is ensuring only humans can bid on their raffle of the most hyped sneakers of the decade.
Dubbed the Heartbeats 4 Sneakers campaign, it will make participants enter via their heartbeat. Revolutionising online releases, this will be the first sneaker drop to ever use this technology as heartbeats will be measured through camera lenses.
Partnering with Highsnobiety, these are the sneakers that will be on offer:
1. Adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 750 OG (2015)
2. Acronym x Nike Presto Mid (2016)
3. Virgil Abloh x Nike Air Jordan 1 Chicago (2017)
4. Sean Wotherspoon x Nike Air Max 97/1 (2017)
5. Daniel Arsham x Adidas Futurecraft 4D (2018)
For a chance to get your hands on these hyped pairs, head to heartbeats4sneakers.com on July 2 to enter!