LVMH Purchases Majority Stake in Virgil Abloh’s Off-White

By July 20, 2021Fashion News

Off-White Levels Up.

Building on their blossoming relationship, Louis Vuitton menswear artistic director Virgil Abloh’s Off-White™ label has recently had its majority share purchased by the French label’s conglomerate owner LVMH.

With news of the deal just surfacing today, according to reports, Abloh has retained a 40% stake in his company while the fashion behemoth has picked up the remaining 60% with plans to grow, develop and expand the business. As well as maturing the mainline Off-White label, the duo is also reportedly looking at ways to venture into new territory outside the realm of fashion.

Thoughts? Stay tuned for more…

Leave a Reply

twelve − 3 =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.