The perfect home away from home for Copenhagen Fashion Week.
From the thoughtful interior design choices to the welcoming personality of the staff, AC Hotel Bella Sky is the perfect place to stay when attending Copenhagen Fashion Week. Conveniently located right next to the Bella Centre which hosts Copenhagen’s International Fashion Fair – the leading and innovative fashion platform that hosts some of the world’s best and brightest brands and designers. Bella Sky exudes an elevated sense of being and it boasts the finest of Scandinavian minimalist chic design, complete with an onsite spa, swimming pool and bustling restaurant.
Staying at Bella Sky, you’re a literal stones throw away from the Copenhagen’s International Fashion Fair where you can find the following:
- CIFF Showrooms: Scandinavia’s largest and strongest fashion house for professionals. It is a shopping forum where more than 500+ leading Scandinavian and international fashion brands have their permanent showrooms.
- CIFF Raven: A new menswear community that brings together fashion, design, art and culture.
- CIFF Shoes: The Via della Spiga (boutique showrooms featuring international brands) and Meatpacking District (flexible showrooms for brands requiring individual identity and interior design).
Arriving at Bella Sky, it is clear that there is conceptual thinking when it comes to customer experience. The hotel offers a choice of 200 different arrangements when it comes to room configurations but no doubt you can expect the Scandi-stylish décor, with muted colours and a mix of classical and contemporary Danish designs (Arne Jacobsen lamps, Bang & Olufsen TVs, HAY sofas). Showers are hot and strong, beds comfy and most of the 800+ rooms have far-reaching views. The hotel also offers a busy lobby bar, a 23rd-floor Sky Bar, and BM Restaurant, which serves an extensive breakfast buffet – a delicious way to kick off a packed fashion week schedule.
- A stone throw away from Copenhagen’s International Fashion Fair
- Stunning views from your room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Boasting a location near the airport and the vibrant city centre
- A fitness centre and delicious restaurants complete with a hot breakfast buffet
Incredibly impressive with everything you need to tackle a packed fashion week schedule, If you’re after a comfortable stay The AC Hotel Bella Sky makes the perfect home away from home for Fashion Week travellers in Copenhagen.
To book or visit for more information, click here