Where Luxury Fashion Meets Hospitality...
Versace, renowned for its iconic runway moments, luxurious prints and opulent Italian interiors, have successfully adapted all things “Versace” into the finest details at Palazzo Versace Dubai, one of only two of the iconic fashion house’s branded hotels and residences. With inspiration taken from Arabic and neoclassical architecture, it is truly a masterpiece within the world of hospitality and definitely one of the many reasons to visit Dubai.
Located just a short drive from Dubai International Airport, the exterior of the hotel is grand and resort-like, with the brand’s historic Medusa head at the forefront. The hotel’s entrance is striking with its classic 16th century palace-like ambiance created through marble flooring, Gold Greek borders and huge chandeliers, being truly illustrative of the Versace lifestyle whilst setting the tone of the stay.
PHOTO CREDIT: Palazzo Versace Dubai
– 215 luxurious rooms including 65 suites with breaktaking views of either the Dubai Creek or Jaddaf Waterfront.
– The essence of Versace literally lays in the material, with staple prints and and logos throughout each room. From the exclusive tailor-made Versace home furnishings, tumbler glasses and fine china, every single detail has been carefully thought-out to provide the full Versace experience.
– Exceptional and large stone balconies designed with pillar features.
– Versace print robe and slippers.
– Selected suites include walk-in wardrobes, a powder room, living room & dining areas. The suites have been cleverly designed to feel like a residence rather than a hotel room.
– The hotel includes a total of nine restaurants and bars, leaving you absolutely spoilt for choice and having no need to leave the establishment at all. The restaurants are some of Dubai’s dining-out hotspots and are popular amongst both visitors and locals.
– Vanitas : Serving delicious Italian cuisine.
– Mosaico: Located at the heart of the hotel serving an all day menu, a 5* afternoon tea experience as well as shisha.
– Enigma: serving authentic Persian cuisine.
– Q’s Bar and Lounge: providing live music and entertainment.
– Amalfi: outdoor restaurant located at the west pool.
– La Vita: A chic living room-like lounge great for socialising and drinks.
– Giardino: serving a range of international cuisine.
– Gazebo: the hotel’s popular shisha lounge.
– Room service.
What’s more at Palazzo Versace Dubai:
– The iconic Versace pool featuring the mosaic Medusa Logo (one of three outdoor pools).
– Spa & gym.
– Service in-hotel shops including Versace jewellery and clothing boutiques.
– Gala ballroom for events.
– Business centre.
– Meeting rooms.
– Easy access to the Dubai Creek and Jaddaf Waterfront for in-house guests.
“An absolute must visit and one to add to the bucket list, I can say that the Palazzo Versace Dubai is truly like no other hotel that I’ve visited and I’m so impressed by how successfully they’ve fully implemented fashion into hospitality and how you really get to experience the iconic Versace lifestyle across the board. I cannot wait to go back.” – Taija- Leorelle (Fashion Editor).