Dine above Amsterdam & below the clouds... literally!
What to expect from a visit to LuminAir:
LuminAir, one of Amsterdam’s newest gems that offers a refined dining experience, provides a tranquil and unique escape from the city’s bustling streets. The restaurant upholds Amsterdams chic, artsy and creative energy with its grand ceiling cloud installation, contemporary decor and curated playlists. Newly opened in just July of 2023 on the 11th floor of the DoubleTree by Hilton, the venue overlooks the historic Amsterdam Centraal through breathtaking panoramic views making it no surprise that it’s renowned for being ‘The bar above Amsterdam’. Whether you’re seeking a romantic dining option or family brunch spot, the combination of a serene ambiance, attentive service and delicious menus make LuminAir one to add to your itinerary.
- LuminAir offer elevated dining experience with an international food menu
- Expect fresh sushi, tasty meat options to signature dishes such as the oyster pairings
- Vegetarian and vegan options are also available
- If you have a taste for something sweet a variety of delicious desserts are available
- A delicious curated Brunch menu is served between 12:00 & 17:00 every Sunday
- LuminAir are known for their extensive bar and carefully crafted cocktails created by some of the city’s best mixologists.
- The cocktail menu takes inspiration from Lumen so you can expect some of the most unique and creative cocktail creations.
- If you’d prefer a light bite instead of eating from the dining menu, you can enjoy pairing light bites at the bar.
- A selection of the finest of wines and spirits are also available.
- If you’re looking for an events space, the restaurant features a separate private VIP area called Eclipse, perfect for hosting birthdays, special occasions, work events or pop-ups.
- Sustainability is important to the LuminAir brand, practices have been implemented across both the kitchen and bar such as zero to minimal waste techniques, sourcing locally and the use of recycled PET bottles.
“I really enjoyed my visit to LuminAir, amazing food and cocktails, beautiful interiors and overall suchgreat vibes, not to forget the beautiful views of the city too” – Taija- Leorelle (Fashion editor)
How to find LuminAir:
Monday till Wednesday + Sunday 11:00 until 0.00
Thursday 11:00 until 01:00
Friday + Saturday 11:00 until 03:00
Call to book or visit for more information.