This seasons LCM has no doubt brought menswear to the forefront of all fashionisto conversation. With an array of collections ranging from both bright and futuristic to contemporary and classic, the PAUSE team have sorted the lot, bringing to you our SS14 trend alert.
1. Above The Knee Shorts: Appearing in a truck load of this seasons collections. Teamed especially with blazers for cool short-suit combinations.
2. Military & Exploration Influences: your childhood dreams realised on the catwalk:
Rag & Bone
3. Ombre: Dip Dye your way into style for SS14.
, Katie Eary
4. Bucket Hat: Fisherman Chic is in for next summer.
5. Blue: The colour of SS14.
Rag & Bone
6. Handy Bag: The must have accessory. On your back, across the shoulder or by your side, any bag will do.
7. Mesh/Sheer: Transparent or translucent… a bit of a reveal is in for next spring/summer.
There is no longer a clear boundary between mens and womens wear as lines blur. Whether subtle or out there, the homogenous style is causing a stir .
9. Candy Shop: Bright, playful and eye catching colours.
10. The All in One: A workwear influence is heavy in SS14 collections.
Words by Kacion Meyers
Edited by Angie Crystal Emordi