Carnaby Style Night 2014 is here!
Tomorrow night, from 5pm to 9pm, the famous shopping area in London will be transformed into a party for shoppers!
The night, in partnership with GQ Magazine, will offer people 20% off in over 100 shops, restaurants and bars! The event will be filled with amazing experiences like live musical performances, free shoe shining services, master classes and fashion guides, and so much more.
If you’re attending you better look your best, as style scouts will be looking for the most stylish shoppers to be awarded a £100 goody bag!
- Enjoy complimentary drinks at Abandon Ship
- AQ/AQ will have a DJ in their menswear store.
- Bolongaro Trevor will have a DJ set plus personal styling too.
- Enjoy drinks and a DJ set in store at Boss.
- Camper will be having drinks, music and many more surprises.
- Cha Cha Moon will be sampling Thai prawn crackers.
- Enjoy a complimentary Ringmaster cocktail from the ‘Circus’ pop-up bar hosted by Cirque Le Soir in Kingly Court.
- Enjoy 15% off Neville facials at Cowshed.
- Disco will have the fabulous Disco girls skating around Carnaby and handing out exclusive Boarding Passes, allowing you a complimentary entry on a weekend evening.
- Eleven Paris will have drinks and a DJ set in store.
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and gift with purchases at Evisu.
- Grab a coffee at Flat Planet as they will be open until 10pm.
- Flying Horse Jeans will be hosting Frank Gill Sparrow and his band as well as serving complimentary beer from Sharp’s Brewery.
- GANT Rugger will host an indoor garden party with drinks provided by Mr Lyan (A.K.A Ryan Chetiyawardana) and the team behind White Lyan – recently awarded Best New International Cocktail Bar – and the soon-to-open Dandelyan in the Mondrian, London.
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and make-up art in the windows at Illamasqua.
- Listen to a singer/guitarist playing 50’s rock ‘n’ roll in It’s Something Hells, Kingly Court.
- Enjoy drinks and nibbles at Johnny Cupcakes, Foubert’s Place.
- Lambretta, Carnaby Street, will be having a DJ set in store.
- Enjoy Lazy Oaf playlists from the ‘Lazy Tapes Compilations’ and get in the party mood in store.
- Leon will be open until 9pm.
- Levi’s will be having a complimentary bar and DJ.
- At Lomography, join the workshop for the Spinner 360 camera – then borrow the camera and a roll of film for the night. Also, enter the raffle draw in store for a chance to win the Sprocket Rocket camera and enjoy a complimentary drink.
- Ricki Hall will be DJing in store at Lyle & Scott.
- O’Neill’s will be having live music.
- Enjoy performances from techno ABBA tribute band, GABBA, in store at Other, Kingly Street.
- Enjoy a shaving master class with music and whisky cocktails at Pankhurst London.
- With inspiration for his new men’s collection coming from the effortless style and hazy psychedelia of Jim Morrison, Paul Smith will host an evening of music.
- Treat yourself to make up touch ups and a mini manicures at Pixi – you can even take the nail colour home too.
- Enjoy drinks and a DJ in-store at Pretty Green.
- Puma will be having a DJ in store, in addition to complimentary drinks, snacks and a raffle prize draw.
- Hot new indie band New City Kings will be playing live at Replay.
- Enjoy a salad with a freshly pressed juice for just £5 at Retreat, Kingly Court.
- Enjoy drinks and a DJ set at Scotch & Soda.
- Have your shoes hand painted by an artist at Superga, Foubert’s Place.
- The Detox Kitchen is doing 20% off on all juices and smoothies
- The Great Frog will be serving complimentary snacks and drinks in store.
- Enjoy The GQ Goddess cocktail at The Life Goddess.
- Wright Brothers Soho will be serving oysters for £2 and glasses of Prosecco for £3 in Kingly Court.
- Spend over £50 at Vans and receive a complimentary hair cut with AONO Barbershop. Every purchase will also receive a free gift bag.
For more information visit: www.carnaby.co.uk
Words: Akeil Onwukwe-adamson