Go long or go home.
This season sees men take on long coats like no other, ranging from the long charming camel coat to the big cosy parkas. With the mixed weather, the only way to strive and survive in style through this season is to invest in a coat that will take you all the way. We’ve made it easy for you, as our editor Johnson Gold introduces a part 2 edition of this years best seasonal coats that will last you a lifetime. We at PAUSE believe it’s better to have a range of different coats in a mix of fresh colours and textures that can complete your winter looks with statement.
TIP: Look at the colour, design, cut and most importantly, if the coat will blend with the style of your current wardrobe.
Below our editor has rounded up some of his suggested winter favourites to suit your personality this season:
1) Black Wool Check Coat, £59.99, available at New Look
2) Noose & Monkey Wool Overcoat, £180.00, available at ASOS
3) Alpha Industries Explorer Oxford Jacket in Khaki, £165.00, available at Urban Outfitters
4) Tailored Wool-Blend Overcoat, £179.99, available at Mango
5) ASOS Leather Parka Jacket, £150.00, available at ASOS
6) Lux Grey Long Cacoon Donegal SB Coat, £130.00, available at Topman
7) Excess Burgundy Coat, £398.00, available at AllSaints
8) Black Barton Coat, £328.00, available at AllSaints
9) Selected Herringbone Overcoat, £150.00, available at ASOS
10) Reversible Contrast Trench Coat, £1,895, available at Burberry
Words: Johnson Gold