It’s all about the grey coats.
At the beginning of this season we saw everyone crave for a camel coat, as the trends transitioned we at PAUSE saw grey coats rise from the catwalk straight onto the streets. Long overcoats have been the statement piece for every man’s must have this 2014 and style icons like Kanye West has been one to master every coloured coat. Miguel has also been another style icon who has opted for a grey coat this season and now everyone wants a grey coat.
The most popular coloured coats this autumn/winter ’14 have been camel, black and grey, though the grey seems to be making its shine, and with it being easy to style the staple colour can compliment many other colours.
We at PAUSE have selected some of the best grey overcoats available to buy now:
1) Reclaimed Vintage Herringbone Overcoat, £90.00, click here to buy.
2) Reiss Bluff Details Epsom Coat Grey, £295.00, Click here to buy.
3) Esprit Wool Overcoat, £169.00, Click here to buy.
4) Selected Herringbone Overcoat, £150.00, Click here to buy.
5) PS by Paul Smith Tweed Overcoat, £485.00, Click here to buy.
6) Sisley Overcoat With Gradient Body, £195.00, Click here to buy.
7) Topman Lux Grey Long Coat, £130.00, Click here to buy.
8) Grey Textured Tailored Wool Blend Coat, £120.00, Click here to buy.
9) Gloverall Chesterfield Coat in Grey, £300, click here to buy.
10) A.P.C. Grey Raglan-Back Wool Coat, £283.00, click here to buy.