Stone Island release the video lookbook for the Fall/Winter 2015 Shadow Project collection.
Stone Island’s Shadow Project, the Italian label’s streetwear-focused imprint, has launched a video lookbook to present its Fall/Winter 2015 collection. The chilling video showcases a minimalistic aesthetic, fabricated from a stylish range of bubble jackets, fringe knit sweaters and vests matched with cargo pants and flowing trousers, adorned in experimental colour hues and detailing. Although the collection features a predominantly urbanised range, the Shadow Project variation stays true to its Stone Island roots, with the use of unorthodox and technical fabrics. View the Fall/Winter 2015 video lookbook above, but in the meantime, be sure to check out Stone Island’s current collection here.
As one of the most versatile footwear piece in a man’s wardrobe, the chelsea boots are able to compliment any kind of look, from a daytime casual outfit to a more sophisticated or smart one. What makes them irreplaceable are the modern lines and the slim design: they can be easily paired with suits, but also with jeans and tees for effortless looks.
Get ready for autumn and check out what PAUSE recommends below.
1. ASOS Black Chelsea Boots in Suede – Click here to buy.
3. Common Projects Black Leather Chelsea Boots – Click here to buy.
4. Jeffery West Suede Chelsea Boots – Click here to buy.
5. TODS Plain Chelsea Ankle Boots – Click here to buy.
6. Royal Republiq Aero Leather Chelsea Boots – Click here to buy.
7. Base London Suede Chelsea Boots – Click here to buy.
8. Shoe The Bear Suede Chelsea Boots – Click here to buy.
9. M&S Collection Luxury Suede Chelsea Boots – Click here to buy.
10. Saint Laurent Suede Harness Boots – Click here to buy.