4 Star Hotel Perfect For Business and Leisure.
Where: Novotel Tower Bridge, 10 Pepys Street, London
Modern and contemporary, Novotel Tower Bridge is suitable for families, couples and people on business. With an informal reception and check-in area, it really feels like a home from home, with employees greeting you with a smile.
The hotel as a whole has a great decor, so this isn’t just a standard hotel in a chain. The lobby is casual, with a wooden table and chairs for guests to sit, talk, relax, wait etc, with books for children to read. There are also readily available computers. And lest not forget the fresh fruit and diffused water, complimentary of course.
The bedrooms have great use of lighting, mirrors and glass, which give off the essence of space. Perfect for those outfit selfies! And the beds.. like sleeping on a cloud; zero complaints.
The hotel also provides a wide range of toiletries, from lotion and shavers to a comb and slippers. So no need to panic if you forget any essentials.
5 Reasons to stay:
- Located just a stones throw from both Fenchurch Street Railway Station and Tower Hill Underground Station, the hotel is well connected with London’s travel network. Ideal for tourists, with Tower Bridge and Tower of London both in sight. You may even be lucky enough to book a room looking out over them! #views
- Keepers Kitchen & Bar, the onsite restaurant – Serving a breakfast fit for Kings. Vegetarian? Simply mention to the waiter and they will run out the back and whip up some veggie sausages! One of the best spreads we have seen in a while, from the fresh pastries, to the flavoured syrups to spice up your morning coffee. Open until late, if you’re not after food you can always indulge in a night cap. PAUSE recommends the Pornstar Martini.
- Cash point inside the lobby – handy.
- Small but fully equipped gym, complete with relaxation suite; sauna and steam. The reclining beds are a great touch post work out, to unwind with a complimentary hot or cold beverage (and/or fresh apple).
- Amazing power showers in the bedrooms. With 3 push button settings, you can choose your favourite, or even all simultaneously.
For more information and to book click here.