The Yeezy designer suited up for wedding in Cali. Kanye West was spotted attending a wedding …
PAUSE have gathered 10 steps to getting papped at Fashion Week.
“Being famous means being loved by everyone,” a thought on everyone’s mind as Fashion Week approaches. Another thought, is of course, how to get approached. One day your Wikipedia page will describe you as the lucky one who was spotted by Karl Lagerfeld. As the future you sips Dom Pérignon for breakfast while biting into your handmade, homemade, digestible diamond decorated pain au chocolat, current you will probably wonder how to achieve the luxury-filled dream of becoming a notable fashion figure. You’ve probably figured out that attending fashion week is the first step, but where to go from there? How do you make someone look twice? We’ve figured out what turns heads, and aren’t selfish enough to keep it a secret.
- Be outrageous with your attire. No, do not try and be the next Lagerfeld, but wear something which makes people want to talk to you.
2. Don’t wear all black. Just don’t. Anna Wintour hates it, we hate it, fashion hates it.
3. Pretend to be edgy. Spend a day in Shoreditch and you’ll master the art of acting bogus. Maybe grow a beard.
4. Make the sidewalk your main walk. Do you see what we did there?
5. Be camera ready. Practice selfie skills and blogger-style poses. YouTube search engine will probably help. Or this gif.