Here’s what happened in fashion this week:
1. Patta and BEAMS collaborate on the Vans Old Skool to create the “Mean Eyed Cat” sneaker for next month’s pop-up shop
2. Longstanding Supreme model Jason Dill features in Fall/Winter 2015 editorial for THEM Magazine prior to Supreme’s upcoming seasonal release.
3. adidas Consortium and Belgian designer Raf Simons unveil an all-red iteration of the Ozweego 2.
4. Kanye West spotted in Houston with a never seen before all-white iteration of the Yeezy 350 Boost.
5. Uniqlo and designer Christopher Lemaire unveil its Fall/Winter 2015 lookbook for its upcoming collaboration.
6. Levi’s and Amsterdam-based label Patta collaborate for a Fall/Winter 2015 capsule collection.
8. Empire presents its golden cast picture for its highly anticipated Season 2.
10. Continuing celebrations for its 35th anniversary, Stüssy collaborate with Converse’s Chuck Taylor All-star ’70s.